Brain Injury Attorneys
All San Diego Case Types
Slip & Fall
Brain Injury Attorneys
The brain is one of the most essential organs of the body, controlling thoughts, behavior, understanding, and all of the body’s involuntary and voluntary responses. For that reason, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) constitute one of the most complex and life-altering injuries a person can suffer. They can come with enormous financial burdens, not to mention the extraordinary non-economic impacts a TBI can inflict on a victim’s life and his or her family.
If you have suffered a brain injury as a result of someone else’s careless or reckless actions, then you may have the right to obtain substantial compensation. The experienced brain injury lawyers at Gomez Trial Attorneys have the skill and resources to help.
Gomez Trial Attorneys’ Dedicated Brain Injury Lawyers Can Help
If you or your loved one suffered a brain injury due to the reckless or careless actions of someone else, the experienced brain injury lawyers at Gomez Trial Attorneys would like to help you understand your legal options for recovering damages through a brain injury lawsuit.
Our dedicated brain injury practice includes a brain injury client liaison who helps brain injury survivors and their families understand the medical and legal issues they’re going through. He also helps us to better understand and communicate with those suffering from TBIs.
Some of the other services we provide for our brain injury clients include:
- Thoughtful guidance regarding the legal process of obtaining the compensation they need to address the expenses and impacts that a traumatic brain injury has caused and will cause throughout their lives.
- Assistance from a brain injury client liaison that works directly with clients to understand both the legal and medical processes involved with this type of injury.
- Timely filing of court-required paperwork in the proper jurisdiction.
- The determination of all liable parties and insurance resources in their cases.
- Establishment of a value to their cases based on the expenses they incurred and the impacts they face.
- Collection of evidence including accident reports, medical reports, and other information that will help prove liability.
- Deposition of witnesses and networking with expert witnesses such as brain injury specialists and accident reconstruction professionals.
- Attendance at all pre-trial conferences and hearings.
- Skilled negotiation to obtain a fair settlement on their behalf.
- In lieu of a fair settlement offer, litigation of their cases in court.
- Pursuing collection of a settlement or jury award.
Over the years, we have recovered more than $500 million for our clients. The compensation we have obtained in just a few brain injury cases alone include:
- $16,200,000 jury verdict for a brain injury sustained in a slip and fall accident
- $13,500,000 jury verdict for a brain injury caused by a car accident
- $12,300,000 jury verdict for a “mild” traumatic brain injury
- $10,800,000 jury verdict in a case involving both a brain injury and a cervical fracture
- $5,750,000 settlement for a brain injury
- $5,200,000 settlement for a brain injury caused by an auto accident
We cannot promise similar results in every case, but we do believe that our reputation can precede us, and that defense lawyers know to take our clients and their cases seriously. Please call us now to see if you can benefit from our representation.
What We Got
Our Process... Easy as 1. 2. 3!
We will determine your case and submit
We get to work
You will get regular update from us
Collect your compensation
550+ 5 Star Reviews
“John helped me find doctors, he referred me to his neurologist, his physical therapist, I mean, anything I needed he was right there, every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better result from all of this, I would absolutely recommend Gomez Trial Attorneys.”
“During the time I was working with Gomez Trial Attorneys, they treated me very, very well. 100% of the time, they believed me, and they were very compassionate. They felt sorry for what happened and they understood the therapy process.”
“They held my hand the whole time and kept me in the loop every aspect of my case which was very refreshing to me. They helped me get my settlement offer as fast as possible and I was able to keep my farm”
“The Gomez experience was the best experience it could be for me really, only positive things to say. They really were there every step if the way. Thanks to Gomez Trial Attorneys my dad is able to support my family as a single father”
“He opened the door for me to join his firm to help other brain Injury survivors and I never met another firm who is like this who was so understanding and caring who took the extra step and walked the extra mile with their clients and this is the best”
“I am very satisfied with the outcome with Gomez and I would definitely recommend Gomez to anybody, we tell people all the time, Get Gomez! They are really thorough with everything and they make you feel real comfortable.”
“Just helped us through, guided us through, I kept notes all those years, we had questions all the time and they would always keep us informed of what was going on. They just unlayered it, layer by layer, I’ve never seen anything like them. Thank God for them.”